<$BlogItemControl$>

Thursday, October 06, 2005

 

Confessional meme

I really am a sucker for these things. I saw this one over at Scrivenings. (And I'm further stealing his idea of stashing my answers below the fold.) If you didn't get enough from my 101-things list, here's some more that you really didn't want to know about me.

[ ] I've run away from home.
[ ] I listen to political music.
[ ] I collect comic books. (no, but Beloved does - and even teaches comic book illustration and design at the Ottawa School of Art.)
[ ] I shut others out when I'm sad.

[x] I open up to others easily. (Perhaps a little too easily, one might say.)
[ ] I am keeping a secret from the world.
[x ] I watch the news.
[ ] I own over 5 rap CDs.

[x ] I own an I-Pod. (well, it's an MP3 player - does that count? Is iPod like Kleenex and Frisbee now?)
[ ] I own something from Hot Topic. (I don't know what Hot Topic is.)
[ ] I love Disney movies. (I live with an animator. I am sick to death of Disney movies.)
[x] I am a sucker for hair/eyes.

[x] I don't kill bugs.
[x] I curse regularly.
[ ] I paid for that cell phone ringtone.
[ ] I have "x"s in my screen name.

[ ] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation.
[ ] I love Spam.
[x] I bake well. (Define "well". I have my moments, but I'm no pastry chef.)
[x]I would wear pajamas to school. (Would, yes. Did, no.)

[ ] I own something from Abercrombie.
[x] I have a job.
[ ] I love Martha Stewart.
[x] I am in love with someone.

[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
[x] I am self conscious.
[x] I like to laugh.
[] I smoke a pack a day.

[ ] I loved Go Ask Alice.
[ ] I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
[ ] I can't swallow pills.
[x ] I have many scars. (Not many, just one set of small but noticeable ones on my lower lip from a dog bite at age 6.)

[x] I've been out of this country.
[x] I believe in ghosts.
[x] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room.
[ ] I am really ticklish.

[x] I see/have seen a therapist.
[ ] I love chocolate. (I like chocolate, but don't love it.)
[ ] I bite my nails.
[x] I am comfortable with being me.

[ ] I play computer games/video games when I'm bored. (I don't have enough spare time to be bored.)
[x] Gotten lost in your city. (Rarely, but it's happened.)
[x] Saw a shooting star.
[ ] Gone out in public in your pajamas.

[ ] I have kissed a stranger.
[x] Hugged a stranger.
[x] Been in a fight with the same sex.
[ ] Been arrested.

[x] Laughed and had milk/soda come out of your nose.
[ ] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
[x] Made out in an elevator.
[ ] Swore at your parents.

[x] Kicked a guy where it hurts. (Hit, not kicked.)
[ ] Been skydiving.
[ ] Been bungee jumping.
[x] Broken a bone. (The pinky finger of my left hand, possibly one of the most disposable bones in the human body. Remember that, Yvonne?)

[x] Played spin the bottle.
[x] Gotten stitches. (Lots and lots of stitches!)
[ ] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.
[ ] Bitten someone.

[x] Been to Niagara Falls. (I 'stole' my parents' car and drove to Niagara Falls without permission. I only got caught a month later when the bill for the Texaco card came in and I had charged $5 because we ran out of money. At the time, I had no idea that an itemized statement would indicate gas was bought on Main Street, Niagara Falls. I was not a bright teenager.)
[x] Gotten the chicken pox.
[ ] Crashed into a friend's car. (But I have been in a friend's car when HE crashed into a friend's car.)
[ ] Been to Japan.

[x] Ridden in a taxi.
[ ] Shoplifted.
[x] Been fired.
[x] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back. (Many, many times.)

[x] Stole something from your job.
[ ] Gone on a blind date.
[x] Lied to a friend.
[x] Had a crush on a teacher/coach.

[ ] Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
[x] Been to Europe.
[x] Slept with a co-worker. (Literally slept with, during a ball tournament weekend with eight of us in one room. Never had sex with a co-worker, though.)
[x] Been married.

[x] Gotten divorced.
[ ] Saw someone dying.
[x] Driven over 400 miles in one day. (That's what, 600 km? I used to do that every second week, one way, the year Beloved and I started seeing each other, before he moved to Ottawa.)
[x] Been to Canada. (AM in Canada.)

[x] Been on a plane.
[x] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[x] Thrown up in a bar.
[x] Eaten sushi.

[ ] Been snowboarding.
[x] Been skiing.
[x] Been ice skating.
[x] Met someone in person from the internet. (Met most of my best friends that way.)

[ ] Been to a motorcross show.
[x] Gone/Going to college.
[x] Done hard drugs.
[x] Taken painkillers.

[x] Cheated on someone else.
[ ] Were so bored you took this survey. (I'm not doing it because I'm bored.)
[ ] Have a tattoo.


Categories: