<$BlogItemControl$>

Monday, November 21, 2005

 

Say Anything

Warning - I have ceded control over blog to my inner 14 year old girl. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Your Life is Like

Say Anything...

What John Cusack movie are you?

I have such a crush on John Cusack. There are so many other productive things I could have done with the last four minutes of my life, and yet when I stumbled across the "which John Cusack movie are you?" quiz, I couldn't resist. And when the result was one of my favourite movies of all time, it seemed like fate was telling me to post about it. So I did.

Because you never know when John Cusack might be doing an ego-google, and then he'd come across my blog, and see what a big fan I am, and maybe he's looking for a sensitive, witty writer for his next project, and he'll love my style and realize I'm the only one for the job and I'll have to quit my government job and work with him and Cameron Crowe to write the role that will win him his first Oscar. I see it as a "quirky celebrity meets obscure blogger and falls in love but that love can only be unrequited because she is married and has two kids" kind of film.

It could happen.