<$BlogItemControl$>

Monday, December 05, 2005

 

Who ME?!?

Holy crap, holy crap, HOLY CRAP!!!

You know how excited I was to make it as a finalist in the Canadian Blog Awards? Well, there'll be no living with me for the rest of the week. Check THIS out!

Not only did I make the cut for the Canadian Blog Awards, thanks to your diligent voting, but the independent judge(s) of the Weblog Awards chose this blog as one of 15 finalists in the Parenting Blogs category.

Heck, you don't even have to vote on this one. I'm up against Melissa from Suburban Bliss, and GeekyMom, and She Who Blogs. There's not a flake's chance in hell I'll win, but I'm supremely proud nonetheless. To be a finalist is undeniably flattering and will probably fill my ego-stroking quotient through the New Year. Or through the weekend, at least.

But oh, alright, vote if you must. (Once a day, every day, today through December 15.) (And don't forget to cast your CBA vote until Friday.) (Sheesh, getting a tad demanding now, aren't I?)

So what are you waiting for? Vote already!