<$BlogItemControl$>

Monday, March 28, 2005

 

Springtime at last!!

It's been a while since I posted any pictures, so I thought I'd show you why I've neglected blog this weekend in favour of having some fun with the boys. First, while Simon was napping on Friday, Tristan and I painted some eggs.

Then, on Saturday we went to the Farm with some friends. Simon got a free ride...

... while Tristan ran his little legs off. Notice the gravitational pull of that puddle... an entire farm to play in, and the boys head right for the puddle. Needless to say, they were soaked. Happy, but soaked.

We actually managed to get a few of them to stand still long enough for a picture! From left to right, that's Tristan, Grant, Ben and Trevor.

Then on Sunday, we played outside some more. What a gorgeous weekend!