<$BlogItemControl$>

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

 

Nothing to see here today

Sorry folks, nothing to see here today. Move along, move along. Hey, have you checked out some of the really great blogs listed over there --> ?

Simon woke up vomitting at 12:30 last night, which scared the crap out of me as it's never happened to either boy before and all I could think of was 'what if he had choked?' I got all of 3.5 hours sleep, and I have an all-day conference that I just can't skip and Beloved can't miss today or his students are at risk of losing their semester and although he seems just peachy-keen right now I am feeling like the world's worst mother for sending him to daycare and something's gotta give and I just don't have any extra for blog today.

Gawd, are you still here? Okay, if you are really desperate for something to occupy your time, check out this kewl link, thanks to ÜberGeek: Google Maps. Make sure you view the satellite option. Way wicked cool, eh?

Sorry, that's all for today... hopefully tomorrow is a better day.