<$BlogItemControl$>

Monday, July 04, 2005

 

One of those days...

Sorry, folks. Not much to see here today. I came back to work from a week's holidays this morning to find that the new PC they were supposed to install in my new cubicle is not installed, and my user-id has been wiped so all my favourites and everything have been lost. Sigh.

I hate to leave you stranded though. Try checking out some of these blogs - they're my daily favourites:

The Mother of All Blogs: My first blog buddy! Ann is funny, smart and addicted to Starbucks. Drop by and read about her new book in progress.

Lowly Scribe: Troy is a great writer, a sweet dad and wickedly funny, especially when he is in rant mode.

Hello Josephine: Marla is either my long-lost sister or my evil nemesis. I haven't decided which yet. Nobody spins a tale like Marla, and only Marla could make sunscreen smudges on her camera lens seem like art.

Confessions of a Community College Dean: Dean Dad was the first person to ever be kind enough to comment on my blog, so holds a special place in my heart. He's also got two preschoolers at home, and his struggles with bureacracy in academia often reflect my own frustrations with government-think. Also a very funny writer.

If you've never visited these blogs, give them a try! You won't regret it!