<$BlogItemControl$>

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

 

What's that you say? More memes?

Ack! Don't have an original thought in my head lately, so I'm posting lots of filler waiting for the Muse to come back from getting that pack of smokes at the corner store. Hold on to your hats, it's meme day yet again boys and girls.

But wait, first let me tell you my most excellent excuse for slacking off. You see, I have Somewhere Important To Go. (stands taller) I am meeting Andrea, one of my bloggy heroes, for coffee tomorrow - which will be today by the time you read this. Wicked cool, eh?

And now that you are so justifiably jealous of me this morning, let us continue with our meme. Renée, my Louisiana alter-ego, thought she had lifted this from me but she did not. It's kind of like a tag in reverse, no? No? Oh well, I'm doing it anyway.

5 things I plan to do before I die:

1. Get paid for publishing an original work.
2. Spoil my grandchildren.
3. Go to Greece.
4. Colour my hair.
5. Get a piano and take lessons.

5 things I can do:

1. Converse in French - passably, not expertly.
2. Correctly punctuate 'however' and explain the difference between who and whom.
3. Clap with one hand.
4. Get up before 5 am on a regular basis and still be functional.
5. Eat foods so spicy they make other people weep.

5 things I cannot do:

1. Sing. Or dance. It's downright embarrassing.
2. Leave well enough alone.
3. Remember how to spell 'occasionally' or 'committee'.
4. Conquer clutter.
5. Resist memes.

5 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. Personality.
2. Intelligence.
3. Sense of humour - the quirkier the better.
4. Kindness.
5. Really hot bod.

5 things that I say most often:

1. Bloody hell.
2. And your point is?
3. Sit Down On Your Bum NOW!
4. I'm SO blogging this.
5. What was I doing/saying?

5 celebrity crushes:

1. Evan Farmer (While you were out)
2. Ewan McGregor
3. Matt Damon
4. Johnny Depp
5. Harrison Ford

I'm supposed to tag five people now (well, seven, but I slacked off because Renée did) but I think I might be the last person on the Internet to do this meme so I'll leave this one open. Join in!

I'll be out having coffee with Andrea if you need me. How lucky am I?

Categories: