<$BlogItemControl$>

Monday, February 27, 2006

 

A Monday Blog Game

Ack, here it is Monday and not only am I drawing a blank on what to write about this morning, but I've drained The Vault of all my ideas-to-be.

So, in the absence of anything meaningful from me, let's play a game. I saw this over on Michele's blog on the weekend. It's called One Degree of Separation. (Tangent: has anyone ever played Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon? If you haven't, it's kind of funny - there is virtually no one in the celebrity world who is more than six degrees of separation away from Kevin Bacon. I forgot to mention him in my celebrity crush list the other day. Wouldn't it be fun to analyze the blogosphere, to see if anyone is more than six degrees away from anyone else? Sorry, my brain is not big enough to figure out how to do that today ever.)

Ahem, so, back to the game. I will start us off with the name of an actor. You comment with a movie that this actor was in. The next person comments with an actor from the movie in the previous comment. And the next person comments with a movie featuring the actor in the previous comment. Get it?

Let's launch this with: John Cusack.