<$BlogItemControl$>

Friday, February 17, 2006

 

Sharing the bloggy love

Isn't this sweet? Which one of you lovelies put me up for this??

Heather of One Woman's World has put together a bloggy love award exclusively for women bloggers, and someone nominated this blog under the category of "Best Conversation"!



I am particularly honoured by a nomination in this category because it's really all about you guys. I just dredge up a topic every day (and lately, I've delegated even that to you!) and set you guys loose in the comment box. Yesterday's debate on the use of leisurely as an adverb or an adjective was but one perfect (albeit geeky) example of how I set the stage and you manage to upstage me with astonishing ease.

So I see this as a group nomination - and the credit is mostly yours! Go ahead, vote for yourself! And while you're at it, check out some of the other terrific blogs that have been nominated in categories like best writing, best humour, and 'most makes me want to have kids'.

Now, pssst - 'fess up! Who nominated us???