<$BlogItemControl$>

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

 

Recently read

Blog has become so central to my life that not only is it an ongoing memoir and baby book, but it's an appointment calendar and daybook, too. I tell you, it's a helluva lot easier than keeping track of all those bits of paper all the time!

And while I've been enjoying keeping a record of some of the books I've been reading with my 10-pages-in book reviews (stay tuned, I should have a fresh one some time this week), I don't review all the books I've read. And I can't add them all to Library Thing, because I've been getting most of my material from the public library these days. And I didn't have any other ideas on what to blog today.

I wanted this thread to be an ongoing list of books I've read, mostly for my own reference - but if you want to ask me about any book I've read, feel free to do so!

Coming soon

Beauty Tips from Moosejaw, Will Ferguson
On Beauty, Zadie Smith (queue #202)
The Historian: A Novel, Elizabeth Kostova (queue #102)
Christ the Lord: Out of Egypt, Anne Rice (queue #26)

March 2006

Behind the Scenes at the Museum, Kate Atkinson (review pending)
White Teeth, Zadie Smith (returned to library unfinished and re-requested)
A Certain Justice, John Lescroart
Naked Conversations, Robert Scobles and Shel Israel

February 2006

How to Be Good, Nick Hornby
The Broker, John Grisham
High Fidelity, Nick Hornby
State of Fear, Michael Crichton
The Motive, John Lescroart

I'd go back further than February if I could remember that long ago... and ya gotta draw the line somewhere.

What are you reading right now?