<$BlogItemControl$>

Friday, April 14, 2006

 

You're in trouble now

As if it weren't bad enough that I bombard you with pictures of my boys on a semi-regular basis... I have now harnessed the considerable power of the Interweb to bring you live streaming video of my lovelies!!

This one is a little test, but it captures my current heart-melting favourite of Simon's gestures, the thoughtful man.

Click the link to go to You Tube, which should load the video automatically: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkmVzE0b3qY

The audio is a little out of synch at the end, but it still captures Simon pretty well.

Try it and tell me if it works! (But be warned, if it does work you will be assailed with regular snippets from my nearly limitless supply of footage...)

Edited to add: hey, lookit this! I can just embed it right here!! It takes a second to load, though.