<$BlogItemControl$>

Friday, October 20, 2006

 

Friday comment game - it's all about you!

I've been staring at this empty interface for long enough. I give up, I got nothing for you today. Well, that's not exactly true. I've got a rant about diapers, but I think it follows a little too closely on my rant about BBQ chips and my rant about punctuation spacing, and maybe I need to take a break from the rants. And I could tell you about some of the really cool stuff coming up next week - but then what would I brag blog about next week?

So instead, let's play another comment game. Even if you read only occassionally, you all know a LOT about me, but I can't always say the same. This game is all about you, and getting to know you better. (I can't remember where I saw this one - if I subconsciously stole it from you, please let me know and I'll be sure to give you credit!)

It's a cocktail party, and you all have to make small talk. Pay attention, cuz if you play there's TWO parts to each comment. Each person who comments will answer the question in the comment directly above theirs, and then pose a question of their own for the next person. Got it? Each comment has the answer to the previous question, and the question for the next person.

The questions can be on whatever topic you like, and you can take as long or as little to answer as you like. The kind of questions I imagined should be about personal preferences, attitudes and opinions, along the lines of the ones you see in those e-mail memes: what's the last book you read? What's your favourite movie? What's under your bed? Vanilla or chocolate? What's the best vacation you ever took? What are your pets' names and why? (Yes, I know, these are lame questions. But I trust that you can do oh so much better.)

Okay, so my question for the first commenter is: What's your favourite breakfast cereal?

Labels: