The year in review
- What happened to my baby?
- Although today is Simon's birthday (and thank you for all the birthday wishes!), we celebrated it with the family last Saturday.
- Sorry about yesterday's blatant cry for sympathy.
- Last week after I posted about demanding public funding for IVF, I exchanged a series of e-mails with Janet, a regular blog reader from elsewhere in Ontario.
- Today's review is being written not at the 10-pages-in point, but after I have read the whole book.
- Marla wrote a great, rambling post the other day (you think I ramble? You ain’t seen from ramble ‘till you’ve been to Marla’s place) about how ideas for a blog post just jumped out and hurled themselves at her over the course of a rather strange afternoon.
- I'm never going to get around to writing the epic post that sums up our sojourn in la Belle Province, so I've decided to cover it in a series of vignettes instead.
- I’ve spent a lot of this past week and a half pretty much obsessed with my breasts.
- I can see you rolling your eyes.
- Eight days.
- The boys had a terrific halloween, and by extension, so did I.
- All I can say at this point is thank the deity of your choice that November is finally over.
It has an oddly poetic narrative, don't you think?