<$BlogItemControl$>

Friday, January 26, 2007

 

A Friday comment game

I went nearly 48 hours without Internet access while I was in Kingston, and ironically, one of the main things we discussed at the conference was new communication technology and social media. It was really interesting, and I can't wait to get to work on some of that stuff with my day job.

But today, I'm drawing a blank. I'm playing "stay at home mom" today, because our caregiver is out of town, and I've got one of those headaches. I have no idea what to write about.

Hey, it's been a while since we've played a comment game. You seem to like them. Wanna play?

I think it's been almost a year since we played this one. First person names a famous actor/actress (i.e. Nicole Kidman). The next person names a movie that person played in (i.e. Moulin Rouge). Next person names a person who was in that movie (i.e. Ewan McGregor). Next person names a movie that person was in (i.e. Trainspotting). Hint: IMDB is your friend!

Ready? Let's start with... Matthew Broderick.

Labels: