<$BlogItemControl$>

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

 

Love Meme Tender

A friend sent me this via e-mail, and I thought it would make a nice Valentine's Day post.

10 people I love:
Beloved, Tristan, Simon, my mom, my dad, Sean, Natalie, Noah, Brooke and Katie. (Okay, so Katie is a dog, but I'm not sure she knows that.)

9 movies I love:
Star Wars, The Princess Bride, Moulin Rouge, Bull Durham, Field of Dreams, Fight Club, Casablanca, A Christmas Story, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

8 words I love:
Serendipity, Mommy, Free, Obtuse, Seriously, Peccadillo, Scribble, eh

7 books I love:
Beauty Tips from Moose Jaw, An Acre of Time, On Writing, Generation X, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, The Time Traveler's Wife, the dictionary

6 songs I love:
Good Mother, Jann Arden
Clumsy, Our Lady Peace
Danny's Song, Kenny Loggins
Blow at High Dough, The Tragically Hip
What a Good Boy, Barenaked Ladies
It's Not Easy, Five for Fighting

5 TV shows I love:
Survivor, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, My Name is Earl, Corner Gas, The Rick Mercer Report

4 foods I love
Guacamole, barbequed steak, take-out, delivery

3 places I love
The Pont Neuf in Paris, my bed, Britannia Beach

2 quotes I love
"I used to be a 34D, now I'm a 34 long." (I'm sure this is Carol Burnett, but I can't find the reference anywhere!)
"I love deadlines. I like the wooshing sound they make as they go by." Douglas Adams

1 thing to love about me
My decisiveness. No wait! My dimples, cuz I'm pretty sure they get me laid. No wait, I can't say that, my mother read this blog. Okay, how about my sense of humour?

And now! I'm not going to tag anyone with this, but if you do decide to snag this meme, leave a note in the comments and I'll amend the post after the fact to link to you.

Edited to add: Hooray! Bex played along!
And Sharon did, too! So did Shan and Mrs Gryphon!

Labels: