<$BlogItemControl$>

Friday, May 25, 2007

 

Colour me impressed


Originally uploaded by Dani_Girl


Someone left a brilliant comment recently about saving kids' art to Flickr. I love this idea and have decided to start uploading the boys' art the lazy way, via the digital camera (as opposed to the scanner, which I haven't yet mastered.)

Is it just me, or are these pretty darn good drawings for a five year old? The one on the left is Woody from Toy Story, and the one on the right is (cringe) Sponge Bob Square Pants. He drew them freehand, without any reference material at all. You know I'm all about the words, so he didn't get it from me, but Beloved is a classically trained animator with a degree in fine arts, so I'm guessing Tristan has Beloved to thank for his artistic proclivities.

P.S. This is my first post-from-Flickr blog entry. How cool is that? And I've just realized that I now have to upgrade to a Pro account because I can only have three sets on the basic account. Now at least I know what to ask for for my birthday this year! Does anyone know how I can add more than one picture per post when blogging through Flickr?

Labels: