<$BlogItemControl$>

Saturday, August 11, 2007

 

The one with the naked princess, of course

The boys have been running around all day, and we all need some quiet time. I ask Simon what he wants to watch. Quelle surprise, he wants to watch Star Wars.

"Which one do you want to watch," I ask. "The one with the Jawas, the one where Han gets frozen in carbonite, or the one with the Ewoks?"

"No," clarifies Simon, "I want the one with the naked princess with the gun."

He's THREE, for chrissake. THREE!!

(Okay, so I don't know a single guy born between 1965 and 1985 who didn't have the same crush, but I had no idea Leia's Metal Bikini had its own fan site, let alone an episode of Friends.)

(Edited to add: this exists, with more than 7000 threads and 125000 posts, and yet *I'm* the strangest place on the Internet?!?!?)

Labels: