<$BlogItemControl$>

Friday, August 04, 2006

 

Name that iPod - Vote for your favourite!

Time to move on to the voting phase of the Name that iPod Summer Contest!

I tried valiantly to enter the code for the poll into this post, but Blogger would have none of it, so you'll find the poll in the sidebar to the right.

I limited the choices to ten capriciously chosen nominations simply because I couldn't figure out a way to force the poll code to give me more than ten options. However, I feel badly enough about this that I'm entering everyone who proposed a nomination into a second draw for a consolation candy prize draw, too. That's how much I love you guys!

I'll leave the poll up through the weekend, and confirm the winning nomination and the random candy prize winner sometime on Monday morning... the last day of my summer vacation!

What are you waiting for? Vote already!